Monday, January 10, 2011

New year's Blogolution

Y'all. I have been bad. And it has totally not been my fault. Well, I guess it has been. But I have just not had any free time. Things have been so very busy. And even before this month, I was slacking. Big time slacking. And I know it disappoints my loyal readers. Like my friend Tara, she has been SO proud of the way I have been a pretty consistent blogger all this time. I feel that I have let her down.

But it is hard for me to justify sitting down to indulge in posting a funny story or cute pictures when we are all about 1 day away from having to turn out underwear inside out. Or when you cannot even see the coffee table in the den. Or when I have a stack of "stuff" to take care of for one of my many commitments.

And here's the deal: I MISS IT! I love typing and sharing my stories. My babies and my family are the most important things in my life. And they make me laugh and smile every day. And when I do not have this outlet, I am missing something. So I have missed typing my stories and preserving my memories since I know I am going to forget so many of their funny sayings and quirks over time.

So I am going to try to be back. And I am going to try to hold myself accountable and stick with it. Because I know that I am happier when I am blogging away. Ever since I started blogging, I even see the world in terms of "Oooo, I can't wait to post this!" I even start composing posts in my head sometimes. So I am thinking I need to unload some of this info, don't you?

It is now 2011! And my New Year's Resolution is to jump back into blogging.
Please stick with me. I am back! I really am!
Here goes. . .

1 comment:

Aunt Barb said...

Hurray! Welcome back! I love reading your stories and feel like I know and love those two adorable children, even tho I have never actually laid eyes on them. I save reading your blog until I really need some warm fuzzies or just a good healthy giggle that comes from somewhere outside my own little circle. Your style of writing is so r-e-a-l and engaging, your photos always fun. YOU are a treat, Mrs Key!Thanks for all the smiles, and some tears too........keep living and loving large, Dana!