Monday, August 25, 2008

Confounded GERMS

OK, this will be brief. Yes, as much as I tried to fight it, I am sick. I have the same stomach thing that Spencer had. Now I am even more paranoid that Jessa will get it. To be honest, it never occurred to me that I would get sick. I was too worried that Jessa would get it! My mom always says that mothers aren't allowed to get sick. I sure wish someone would tell that to my stomach. . .

After no sleep and a lot of time on the cold bathroom floor, it is another day and I am not feeling too much better. I am trying really hard to keep my mind off of it. I cannot do too much too fast without having another wave of nausea, but I am at least trying to do some things on the computer. And of course, my TV is here for me to keep my mind occupied.

I am not sure if I mentioned this before, BUT I MISS MY HUSBAND!! I wish he was here to take care of me or at the very least take care of the kids for me!

AND someone is coming to look at the house this afternoon. . .

Fingers crossed I bounce back soon AND that Jessa stays healthy!

No comments: