Tuesday, September 2, 2008

When life gives you mud: Make MUD PIES

An update to my earlier post. . .
We spent a wonderful day in the backyard playing in the rain and the mud. Jessa has never minded being dirty and does not mind doing "gross" things. So she had a most enjoyable day. . .





Spencer wanted to play outside with us the whole time, but he has never enjoyed being dirty. He came inside every few minutes to let Momma wash his feet and hands. He came back out, but he was concerned with the cleanliness factor. That is also why he looks redneck with no pants on. I am truly not a fan of him walking around with just a diaper on (he does enjoy being free with his body, though). BUT when his pants legs get a little wet and dirty in the yard, he strips them off in short order.




Gustav may have given us mud, but the babies definitely made mud pies!


Being a kid is fun.

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

What a great way to make the best of a bad situation!! Looks like great fun.

Tiffany said...

I thought you were already gone! I would have called to check in if I'd known you were still there. Glad all is well. Did my old yard flood?