Tuesday, January 19, 2010

BLOG PREVIEW

Dude, I am trying. I swear that I have just been "off." We always laugh at my Mimi because she had some surgery in March of 07, and ever since then, that is her excuse for everything. It started out as a valid and serious excuse, but now we all laugh at her and say, "Well, you did just have surgery, you know?" So I guess I am sort of taking a page from her book, mentioning it at every opportunity (hee-hee).

I feel GREAT. For real, I feel better than I have in a while. Lots of people had warnings about developing aversions to certain foods or drinks after this surgery, but so far, so good! David laughs at me because now that I feel so good, I realize how bad I felt!

So I am back in the swing of things for the most part. I have the kids back in their school routines. I can carry the laundry basket again, so we all have clean underwear. I have vacuumed (once, anyway). I have actually "cooked" some stuff instead of just "heated" it. For real, things are getting back to normal. I just have not been able to finish a blog post. I mean, I have like a zillion drafts, but I always like to let them digest before I post. Make sure I am ready for it to be presented. I guess that is the English Major in me. Everything can always be edited, improved. Anyway, I am going to get back to it, really, I am. So I thought as a way to motivate myself, I would post some of the titles of my drafts soon to be published. It will get my 3 loyal readers excited and maybe hold me accountable.

COMING SOON:
The Class Grandma
Budding Photographers
1 Family = 5 Computers
SNOW
A few more Christmas Stories
ROAD TRIP

And of course, I have many stories to share about nutsy things the kids have been saying to go along with many of these exciting posts to come. Please bear with me. I have missed blogging regularly, and I am so afraid that the few people who actually read this humble blog may have moved on to a more fertile plot in cyberspace.

3 comments:

kate said...

I COMPLETELY understand and will keep checking in! I took a month off (without even realizing!) so you're doing better than me! Can't wait to hear about how the trip down here went! LOVE!

Tiffany said...

You'll have to shut the whole page down to keep me from checking back! I can't wait to read more and I'm so glad you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! :)