Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Blogiversary!

One year ago today, I started my blog with this post
I cannot believe that I have enjoyed it as much as I have. Seriously, this has been such a joy.

I was afraid that if I started a blog that it would be hard to keep it up. But it has been so easy and so much FUN! It is wonderful therapy and a wonderful way to remember things.

Even if no one ever reads it, I still LOVE typing my heart out.
Of course, it is even more exciting when I see comments and know that someone is actually reading my ramblings. I am just so proud of my family, and I love sharing the craziness that surrounds us. Not that I think that we are particularly unique - I know that we are just one of many families who are making their way in the world. And I guess I like to share our experiences with anyone else who may be interested.

I have also gotten to read more blogs and sort of enter into this new world. I have learned about so many people who have had similar experiences, and I have also read about so many people who are nothing like me. It is such an amazing opportunity to broaden my world and my views. I love blogging!

So here I am. One year of my blog down. I am pretty proud of myself, and I hope that the handful of you that visit my blog from time to time enjoy reading about our adventures. And I hope that you will keep coming back for more from The Crazy Key Family because I plan to be here, still typing my heart out.
All of us crazy Keys thank you for stopping by, and y'all come back now, ya' hear!

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

It's quite an accomplishment. Another benefit will be how much enjoyment you'll get from reading back through your blog in years to come.

I love reading all about your adventures, and my favorites are the posts with the funny things your kiddos say... they are super funny! Thanks for sharing your lives.

Carrie said...

Happy anniversary! I have loved reconnecting with my cousins through our blogs!

Jason and Amy said...

I love your blog. You're quite the wordsmith. Your blog is always interesting and always puts a smile on my face. It's been a great way to reconnect....even though we live so far apart now. Love it...keep it coming! :)
Amy